[vlc-devel] (no subject)

ravinder ravinder.bhukya at zenmediasolutions.net
Sat Jul 11 08:24:33 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have started VLC in vod server mode. I have ingested few video files with
few labels. I want to delete some particular label from the server but,
before deleting the label I want to check whether any rtsp sessions are
established and running on that label or not from network module, httpd.c
file of the vlc. Can any one help me to do this. First of all whether it is
possible to know the above asked information in httpd.c or not if yes, then
which function I need to call to know the status of the label?

Thanks & Regards,
Ravinder