[vlc-devel] commit: Fix an actual error path for realloc() that doesn't leak in rtsp/ real.c (JP Dinger )

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Tue Jul 14 13:34:37 CEST 2009

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 12:53:54 +0200 (CEST), git at videolan.org (git version
control) wrote:
> vlc | branch: master | JP Dinger <jpd at videolan.org> | Mon Jul 13 17:20:39
> 2009 +0200| [9e5f67625af16d45a386746aa489cd8b256eda26] | committer: JP
> Dinger
>
> Fix an actual error path for realloc() that doesn't leak in rtsp/real.c

Oy. Leading underscores are reserved by the C standard for the
"implementation" (i.e. compiler and run-time). We even have on open ticket
on this. Please do not add MORE of them.

It is ESPECIALLY BAD if you are prefixing an otherwise existing identifier,
as it is bound to clash on one platform or another.