[vlc-devel] Compiling 1.0.0 for Windows

jboileau jboileau at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 18:03:24 CEST 2009

> Did you see http://wiki.videolan.org/Win32Compile ?

Yes, read it through out. That is where I got the ranking of the different
methods. And that is where I got the info that there is no documentation
when going the cross compiling on Linux route. But there is some information
below that that indicates tools and configuration. That may be enough?

Jacques Boileau