[vlc-devel] Compiling 1.0.0 for Windows

jboileau jboileau at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 18:31:19 CEST 2009

If I can get by with just that great! I just got scared by the entry
'documentation: none'. I figured I was on my own to figure things out.
But if 'none' means more or less 'none needed, everything is right
here below', well I can surely give it a try and post questions here
if needed.

Jacques Boileau