[vlc-devel] Hi, I want to translate VLC into Armenian

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Sat Jul 18 00:17:08 CEST 2009

Hello,

On Fri, Jul 17, 09 at 20:13 +0500, Արտյոմ Աբգարյան wrote:
> so the subject is all about my request...
> what i have to do ?
> already downloaded poedit What's next ?

You can find the file to translate there:
http://people.videolan.org/~xtophe/l10n/hy.po

You can use poEdit or KBabel to translate.Make sure that you use
UTF-8 as encoding.

If you have question you can ask them on irc #videolan on
irc.freenode.net or on the mailing-list vlc-devel at videolan.org

When you have done a part of it you can send it to me or put it online
and send us the link.

There is a mailing list dedicated to translators. you can subscribe at
http://mailman.videolan.org/listinfo/translators

Thanks

--
Xtophe