[vlc-devel] [RFC] QT : Keep preparsed items synced in playlist

Jean-Baptiste Besnard jbbesnard at actech-innovation.com
Wed Jul 22 10:10:14 CEST 2009

Hi,

      When I add multiple items with metadatas to the playlist they
are not shown parsed unless I play them. After some research I found
that the if( !hasInput() ) clause in /module/gui/qt4/input_manager.cpp:
181 shadows the UpdateMeta on "ItemChanged_Type" event in the switch.

      Here I propose a solution which consists in moving  UpdateMeta
before if( !hasInput() ) this allows playlist items to appear parsed.

Best regards,

Jean-Baptiste BESNARD