[vlc-devel] 1.0.1

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 24 14:37:48 CEST 2009

Am 24.07.2009 um 10:48 schrieb Jean-Baptiste Kempf:

> Hello,
>
> If noone objects, I will take the lead on the 1.0.1 release.
Absolutely no objection.

> I think that we could do it within a week (July 31st).
Fine for me.

> We had a few issues that are already fixed, especially for WMV and
> mpeg2
> seeking, Qt4 crashes and Apple global keys issues.

Additionally, the Mac port needs a Contrib update of libass and FFmpeg
(hopefully fixing the vc1 crashes). Possibly, I could also fix 64bit
execution on 10.5, but I'm not sure yet.

BTW. my fixes for VLC 0.9.10 are mostly done right now, so we might
want to release it on the same day as VLC 1.0.1 for the OS X Tiger
users?

Best regards,

Felix