[vlc-devel] GSoC Project : DxVA integration

Geoffroy Couprie geal at videolan.org
Wed Jun 3 18:17:28 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm Geoffroy Couprie, one of the VLC developers, working mostly on
Windows and Windows CE ports. This summer, I'll enjoy working on my
GSoC, the integration of DxVA in VLC media player. DxVA is an API found
in the recent version Windows, which permits video decoding on the
graphic card (for codecs like MPEG2 or H.264). My nickname on IRC is
"geal", my mentor is Jérôme Decoodt, and you can find my code at
http://git.videolan.org/?p=vlc-geal.git

Regards,

Geoffroy