[vlc-devel] New Mac OS X GUI: 1st Proposal

Georg Seifert georg.seifert at gmx.de
Mon Jun 8 17:40:49 CEST 2009

Would it be possible to use VLCKit? I know that not everything is
implemented. What needs to be done on VLCKit?

I did some experiments implementing a MediaLibrary myself and found it
really handy to use all the cocoa stuff like coreData and spotlight.

So I wonder what is the bigger task: Integrating all the core vlc code
into cocoa or fix the missing parts of VLCKit.

Georg

p.s. i really need to try VLCKit ...