[vlc-devel] libvlc_media_player_set_media cause freeze in 1.0

Pierre d'Herbemont pdherbemont at free.fr
Tue Jun 9 22:53:52 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 1:39 PM, Andrea
Visinoni<andrea at puntualmenteinritardo.com> wrote:
> Andrea Visinoni ha scritto:
>>
>> Pierre d'Herbemont ha scritto:

>>> libvlc_media_list_player should be working now. If not write a test :-)
>>>
>>> (I was talking about src/control/event_async.c)
>
> Just a note, libvlc_event_attach_async is not exported as API.
> Maybe it's possible to add another parameter to libvlc_event_attach
> selecting sync or async (since we call always event_attach with a boolean).

That's intended. It is not working in some cases where the event is
not fully contained on the stack. And I am not sure we really want to
expose it, at least in its current form. Third party developers should
be able to create their own implementation using third party libraries
more easily.

Pierre.