[vlc-devel] VLC 1.0.0 release plan...
jb at videolan.org
Sat Jun 13 01:31:40 CEST 2009
I think that we have waited for a release long enough.
I plan to tag it on Tuesday night or Wednesday.
Not all bugs will be solved, but well, we could wait 6 months or so.
Bugs high on the list:
- Win32 fontconfig issue with MKV and bold/italic subs
- Win32 FSC controller brings the taskbar above it
- Deleting last object in playlist doesn't stop it (#2720)
- H264 from Youtube files REGRESSION (#2590,
- Ogg playback is broken on PPC
- MAc Preferences won't reset.
- H264 files that aren't playbakc anymore (#2617
Cool bugs to fix:
- Qt dialogs issues (#2763)
- TrueHD in m2ts is broken
- Pausing delays.
All other bugs are NOT blockers.
More information about the vlc-devel