[vlc-devel] commit: Patch: Fix pulseaudio clicking and latency issues (Danny Wood )

Danny danwood76 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 09:51:10 CEST 2009

Ok I can confirm the issue and have a fix.
I have been testing on fedora and the bug seems to be to do with one
of the buffer sizes. In Ubuntu it allowed me to use a larger prebuf
but fedora seems to dislike it, halving the prebuf size fixes it.

Attached is a patch which fixes the issue, it has been tested on both
Fedora 11 and Ubuntu 9.10 Alpha.

regards,
Danny