[vlc-devel] Buildbot considered useless

Pierre Ynard linkfanel at yahoo.fr
Sun Jun 14 20:38:37 CEST 2009

> > libshout: libshout-$(SHOUT_VERSION).tar.gz
> >         $(EXTRACT_GZ)
> > ifdef HAVE_WIN32
> >         patch -p0 < Patches/libshout-win32.patch
> >         (cd $@; autoreconf && automake)
> > endif
> >
> > If the tarball was bootstrapped with libtool 1.5, since we
> > re-bootstrap it with the libtool on altair (2.2), it might cause this
> > problem.
>
> Did you try autoreconf -f ? (-f consider all files obsolete)

It doesn't work, same error.

> About this patch:
> - -SUBDIRS = include src examples debian doc win32
> +SUBDIRS = include src doc win32
>
> Is the doc really needed ?

I don't know. Removing it doesn't help anyway.

I tried removing the "(cd $@; autoreconf && automake)" and the
"../../libtool: line 806: X--tag=CC: command not found" errors
disappear. But then of course compilation fails on the examples.

--
Pierre Ynard
"Une âme dans un corps, c'est comme un dessin sur une feuille de papier."