[vlc-devel] commit: Update THANKS (Jean-Paul Saman )

Dominique Leuenberger dominique at leuenberger.net
Sun Jun 14 21:30:10 CEST 2009

On Sun, 2009-06-14 at 20:09 +0200, git version control wrote:
> vlc | branch: 1.0-bugfix | Jean-Paul Saman <jpsaman at videolan.org> | Sat Jun  6 21:03:27 2009 +0200| [23cb4cc84173e2d9d8d316493b1b8c042ecc696b] | committer: Jean-Paul Saman
>
>  Dominique Leuenberger <dominique-vlc dot suse at leuenberger dot net> - SuSE packaging
> +Dominique Leuenberger <dominique at leuenberger dot net> - xulrunner-1.9.1 patches

I don't think it's fair to have me listed twice (not that I would mind,
but there are people doing much more than me).

Maybe change the existing Thanks entry to
+Dominique Leuenberger <dominique at leuenberger dot net> - SUSE
Packaging, some patches

? (after all there are some other things in too by me, like libproxy and
the like)

Don't get confused by the different email addresses.

Dominique