[vlc-devel] Hi, I want translation VLC media player Korean..

Sidney Doria ssdoria at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 04:53:29 CEST 2009

Hey,

if you come to be a VLC translator...

do it with criteria. Take a deep breath because the translation file
of VLC has 5000+ lines.

Quality is more important to VLC project. To be the default player of
people (and VLC has this potential!) it must be in maximum quality. So
your translation is crucial to archieve a succeful covering in Korea.
Think about it. Choose the correct words, understand all context of
each word. Ask to other translators (including me). Good luck,

Sidney Doria
Brazilian Portuguese Translator of VLC.