[vlc-devel] A new list (was: VLC 1.0.0 release plan...)
hartman at videolan.org
Tue Jun 16 20:58:17 CEST 2009
So let's make a new list. What is still not fixed:
- Win32 fontconfig issue with MKV and bold/italic subs
- Win32 FSC controller brings the taskbar above it
- H264 from Youtube files REGRESSION (#2590,
- Crash with libass (fixed by latest patches in contrib, but not yet
part of the contrib binaries)
- Crash with mjpeg on Mac OS X (libswscale issue ? Not fixed upstream
yet at least)....
- Revert the libpthread commit ?
Anything else ?
On 13 jun 2009, at 01:31, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:
> I think that we have waited for a release long enough.
> I plan to tag it on Tuesday night or Wednesday.
> Not all bugs will be solved, but well, we could wait 6 months or so.
> Bugs high on the list:
> - Win32 fontconfig issue with MKV and bold/italic subs
> - Win32 FSC controller brings the taskbar above it
> - Deleting last object in playlist doesn't stop it (#2720)
> - H264 from Youtube files REGRESSION (#2590,
> http://forum.videolan.org/viewtopic.php?p=188914#p188914 )
> - Ogg playback is broken on PPC
> - MAc Preferences won't reset.
> - H264 files that aren't playbakc anymore (#2617
> ftp://streams.videolan.org/issues/PS/Audi-RS4vsFerrari.mpg )
> Cool bugs to fix:
> - Qt dialogs issues (#2763)
> - TrueHD in m2ts is broken
> - Pausing delays.
> All other bugs are NOT blockers.
> Best Regards,
> Jean-Baptiste Kempf
> vlc-devel mailing list
> To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options:
More information about the vlc-devel