[vlc-devel] RE : Vote for the VLC 1.0.0 default skin

brezhoneg1 brezhoneg1 at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 18 11:18:05 CEST 2009

> The skins can be tested and you can vote on:
> http://www.videolan.org/vlc/contest/

I downloaded the six skins found on this web site.

One of them (Carbon) does not successfully decompress with vlc on
Windows.
(maybe a vlc problem or an unsupported compress method for vlc ?).

Anyway, it can be decompressed with other tools. I did that and
recompressed it with tar cvfz ..... I attached the recompressed
Carbon.vlt to this mail. For a fair contest, it would be nice to replace
the one on the web site with this one.

Erwan10