[vlc-devel] A new list (was: VLC 1.0.0 release plan...)

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Mon Jun 22 19:08:57 CEST 2009

Le mercredi 17 juin 2009 12:43:06 Danny, vous avez écrit :
> Most of these listed bugs are with the win32 or Mac releases?
> So a release is possible for linux and later to follow for these other
> 2 platforms?

Yeah sure, we *could* make a source only release. *But* if we do not advertise
it, many Unices packagers won't update their packages. Conversely, if we do
advertise it, we will receive half a million support requests for Windows and
OSX installers...

I'm not sure which is worse :(

http://www.remlab.net/