[vlc-devel] Norwegian translation

Jon Stødle jonstodle at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 22:58:13 CEST 2009

There's no maintainer for the Norwegian translation of VLC. I would however
like to take on that role. I'll also make a complete translation of VLC. I
also aim to keep helping out with updating the translations if new strings
should be added.

I have experience translating applications and are familiar with poedit. In
the past I've translated several apps over at launchpad. I'm also the
translator of the "Norsk nynorsk" translations of Sublight and Revo
Uninstaller. Although I maintain translation for both of those applications,
there's seldom any big additions of strings, so those won't take up too much
attention. So if anyone contacts me regarding the VLC translation, I'll have
plenty of time respond and/or act.

Mvh/Regards
Jon Stødle