[vlc-devel] Nightlies for Mac Intel x86_64?

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 24 22:51:53 CEST 2009

Am 24.06.2009 um 22:40 schrieb Andre-John Mas:

> Are there any nightlies for MacOS X x86_64? I could not see any here:

There are no nightly builds because the only machine doing these
builds at all right now is the Macbook right in front of me. I see if
I can upload an updated build on Friday. I'll post the URL here then.
Sorry for the confusion with my comment in trac.

I guess that we will start to provide 64bit nightly builds once Mac OS
X 10.6 Snow Leopard is released. It is currently required to do these
builds and I'm not allowed to install it publicly due the respective
NDA. On Leopard, while the 64bit build might be fun to play with, it
won't show much difference, so the current setup is fine IMO.

Best regards,

Felix