[vlc-devel] Fwd: Would like to contribute to VLC Mini Projects

Sashi Krishnan sashikrishnan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 13:44:16 CEST 2009

Hi,

I would like to contribute to VLC Mini Project under "Performant VLC
streaming server".

I can work with C/C++ code.

Let me know the procedure to join and help.

--
Warm Regards,
Sashi.

(Forever glorious be your name, o wise reader of my ideas, o
distinguished guest of my thoughts, for it proves the indubitable
existence of Reason! )