[vlc-devel] libvlc from git does not libvlc_video_set_parent properly?

Jonathan Wong jhannwong at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 16:58:37 CET 2009

What do you mean? Do I set_parent first before creating the first video? Can you tell me what to
do in terms of libvlc procedures?

Used to be that set_parent will play the video in the native component I attach to. Now, it won't
at all. It just plays the video in some new window it creates, a window I have no immediate
control over.