[vlc-devel] String Freeze

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Thu Mar 5 01:36:25 CET 2009

Hello,

It would be good to freeze the strings and maybe do a beta release so
that we get ready for the release and get the opportunity to our beloved
users to report bugs before it's too late.

Ideally I would freeze the strings this sunday. But it might be a bit
short notice if there is still some gui dialog to rewrite or some
qt4/macOS string synchronisation to do.

Sorry for not being more active as RM. You have been very good and not
breack stuff so we should be able to hunt bugs once trac is back.

--
Xtophe