[vlc-devel] WINCE support

Pierre Ynard linkfanel at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 9 14:56:57 CET 2009

> Same error message ... not valid pocket pc application

We have had this error message, apparently the DLLs are deemed invalid
or something, so the loader cannot load them and throws an error when
trying to start vlc.exe. We use a tweak in the registry: for each DLL
(libvlc.dll, libvlccore.dll, modules...) we add a DWORD value in
HKLM\System\Loader\LoadModuleLow with the name of the DLL ("libvlc.dll"
for example), and a content of 1. Then the DLL loads smoothly.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

--
Pierre Ynard
"Une âme dans un corps, c'est comme un dessin sur une feuille de papier."