[vlc-devel] commit: Qt4: back-end for dialog_Progress ( Rémi Denis-Courmont )

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Tue Mar 10 10:05:21 CET 2009

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 09:07:07AM +0100, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote :
> Would it be possible to use a codestyle that look remotely like what the
> rest of the world is using?

Sorry, but the parenthesis placement is consistent with the one that is
described in the Code Conventions.

I wasn't the one starting it and I may dislike the whitespace treatment
in VLC, but one has to comply with the main style used by most of the
team.

Moreover, Amarok has mostly the same codestyle than us... So we are not
alone.

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/