[vlc-devel] Segfault when activating 'shoutcast radio' service discovery

Dominique Leuenberger dominique at leuenberger.net
Wed Mar 11 12:01:07 CET 2009

Hi...

Just experimenting a bit with latest GIT Master (probably not latest
anymore... it takes me longer to compile than you to commit) :)

anyhow: if not just fixed recently, then the error is still there I assume:
- Start VLC -vvv
- Select Media / Service Discovery / Shoutcast Radio listening.

It goes a while and then segfaults.

Attached some logs which hopefully help you
- vlc -vvv output (actually, shoutcast seems unavailable at the
moment.. could be an issue for the crash)
- thread a a bt full (full backtraces of the threads).

I'm sure all of you understand more of that than I do.

Dominique