[vlc-devel] commit: FIX: DSHOW "none" device open (#2201). Some cleaning (basos g )

xxcv xxcv07 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 10:59:55 CET 2009

Hello,

I just noticed there's something wrong with my build currently,
when I test the NB today from buildbot it doesn't crash.

This issue might be caused by qt 4.5.0 which I'm experimenting
with vlc-1.0.0-git.

[0xc4c3384] dshow demux error: no video capture device was detected
[0xc4c3384] dshow demux error: can't open video device
---
Crashed here...
---
QObject::killTimers: timers cannot be stopped from another thread
^^^ noticed this

So, I'm in the process of switching back to qt 4.4.3 and retest.

Regards.