[vlc-devel] invmem questions

Hugo Beauzee-Luyssen beauze.h at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 16:47:28 CET 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to use the invmem codec, but I'm really stuck with it...
At first, the module crashed in the initialization, because of a call
to "p_dec->pf_vout_buffer_new()" in the OpenDecoder function.
I've patched it (see the attached file) so the module can now run,
however, on problem still remains : though the buffer is well filled,
my output stays black.
I've tried to look in the vlc source code to know where it comes from,
but i', some kind of lost and confused right now :p
Any hints ?

Thanks a lot by advance !

--
Hugo Beauzée-Luyssen