[vlc-devel] New Document Icons for Mac OS X

Vicente Jiménez googuy at gmail.com
Fri May 8 12:26:54 CEST 2009

This was the idea for the subtitles that I have.
The first file was my original composition with the speech balloon.
For this idea, perhaps there no much room left for the balloon so I
think also about the second composition that is the same but cutting
the balloon in a half.

Cheers
Vicente

P.S. Sorry for the quick draw :)