[vlc-devel] New Document Icons for Mac OS X

Dominic Spitaler dominic.spitaler at gmail.com
Sun May 10 23:04:00 CEST 2009

So I worked on the icon set this weekend,
fixed some things and finally added a
16x16 pixel version to every icon.

I think I'm mostly done now, and I'd
love to hear what you think.
(Still not happy with the playlist icon though)

Preview Image

Download Project Files on Rapidshare

Download Project Files on my WebSpace