[vlc-devel] New Document Icons for Mac OS X

Dominic Spitaler dominic.spitaler at gmail.com
Thu May 14 20:48:53 CEST 2009

Here's a list of specific Icons i would create:

Audio
WAV
OGG
WMA
M4A
MP3

Video
AVI
MPEG
M4V
MOV
FLV
RM
WMV
MKV
VOB

Maybe
MXF
DV

I think that are the most commonly used formats.
All other Fileformats get the appropriate generic icon (Playlist,
Video, Audio, Subtitle, None).

Is that list fine?

Should the generic Icons have no text at all or something like "VIDEO,
AUDIO, SUBS, PLAY",
the problem with adding generic text is that I can't fit SUBTITLE &
PLAYLIST into the icon format.
Any suggestions?