[vlc-devel] Commit bits weight shrinking

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Mon May 18 21:44:11 CEST 2009

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 07:37:09PM +0300, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote :
> I can think of in random order (sorry for mispellings):

 I agree with you.

> David Flynn
Already suggested and he refused so far.

> Joseph/Erwan Tulou (uh, two first names??)
I thought we discussed about that in the past

> JP Dinger
I suggested that to jpsaman today, I was waiting for update.

> Pierre Ynard
That is indeed a good idea.

> Sébastien Escudier
> Vincent Penquerc'h
> Basos G whatever his name is

> the Actech folks
Great idea, especially since cmathe is taking care of some unsupported
part of VLC (namely plugins).

My opinion is that we should add more people to commit access,
especially in the early 1.1, and knowing that with Git, branching and
reverting is easier than before.

Anyone against this move?

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf