[vlc-devel] RE : Commit bits weight shrinking

brezhoneg1 brezhoneg1 at yahoo.fr
Tue May 19 12:44:14 CEST 2009

> So hmm anyway, I'd like to know from those big non-committing
contributors
> if
> they'd feel being able to commit would *help* them. I surely forget
some,
> but
> I can think of in random order (sorry for mispellings):

I feel my patches still need some review. I've got a less than 50%
success rate in sending patches so far, and those applied often needed
some sort of correction/cosmetics.

On the other hand, with an easier access to commit, I may come up with
minor corrections/cosmetics, which I haven't cared much about up to now.

Erwan10