[vlc-devel] Commit bits weight shrinking

ogg.k.ogg.k at googlemail.com ogg.k.ogg.k at googlemail.com
Tue May 19 14:25:23 CEST 2009

> So hmm anyway, I'd like to know from those big non-committing contributors
> if
> they'd feel being able to commit would *help* them. I surely forget some,

I've only contributed little so far, and I'm afraid I do not have much time
to devote to VLC as a whole. Moreover, I've got a very shallow understanding
of the VLC architecture, and my patches would gain from being reviewed by
people with more experience of VLC anyway.
I do not think that commit access would help me, apart maybe from smaller
cleanup/fixes patches in my "own" area, as someone else mentioned, but
these are typically quickly reviewed and committed anyway.

Thanks