[vlc-devel] commit: Clean up vcdx a bit. Or a lot. It compiles, but I can't test. Since apparently nobody uses this anyway it shouldn't be a big problem. ( JP Dinger )

git version control git at videolan.org
Fri May 22 01:00:09 CEST 2009

vlc | branch: master | JP Dinger <jpd at videolan.org> | Fri May 22 00:55:47 2009 +0200| [6f0aba8270b7d91f2178bbac6d8ad80fd7fbc11b] | committer: JP Dinger

Clean up vcdx a bit. Or a lot. It compiles, but I can't test. Since apparently nobody uses this anyway it shouldn't be a big problem.

> http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi/vlc.git/?a=commit;h=6f0aba8270b7d91f2178bbac6d8ad80fd7fbc11b
---

 modules/access/vcdx/Modules.am  |    3 +-
 modules/access/vcdx/access.c    |    9 +-
 modules/access/vcdx/access.h    |   31 +++
 modules/access/vcdx/demux.c     |  198 -------------------
 modules/access/vcdx/intf.c      |  396 ---------------------------------------
 modules/access/vcdx/intf.h      |   52 -----
 modules/access/vcdx/vcd.c       |   25 +--
 modules/access/vcdx/vcdplayer.c |  158 +++++++---------

Diff:   http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi/vlc.git/?a=commitdiff;h=6f0aba8270b7d91f2178bbac6d8ad80fd7fbc11b