[vlc-devel] commit: Remove error value from locks and condvar initialization ( Rémi Denis-Courmont )

Anthony Loiseau thannoy at actech-innovation.com
Mon May 25 13:43:37 CEST 2009

Hi,

Reverting this commit allowed me to compile for windows (using mingw32
on Linux). Also, attached is a more suitable fix but as j-b, I am not
sure it is the best one.
The attached patch solves compilation but is not tested.

NB: hope this email will not be duplicated since I already sent one
with a wrong sender email address.
Anthony Loiseau