[vlc-devel] Rethinking the Mac OS X GUI

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Wed May 27 14:19:11 CEST 2009

Am 27.05.2009 um 14:10 schrieb Ruud Althuizen:

> Hello Dominic,
>
> On Wed 27 May 2009 02:05 PM, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:
>> On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 01:59:50PM +0200, Dominic Spitaler wrote :
>>> I hope our work would be appreciated,
>>
>> If you want and are really serious, we can set up a git for you.
> May I remind you both that there are (at least) two SoC projects
> working on
> the GUI? It would be a shame if any of those or your project would
> go to
> waste or collide with any other project.

Ruud,

the Mac OS X port does not use the Qt4 interface at present and will
(hopefully) never do.

There is no student working on the OS X port at all this summer
(mostly due to a lack of applicants), so any help here is welcome.
Please note that Eric Dudiak's contributions to this interface are a
result of last summer's GSoC.

Best regards,

Felix