[vlc-devel] Rethinking the Mac OS X GUI

Georg Seifert georg.seifert at gmx.de
Wed May 27 23:39:40 CEST 2009

Hi,

I may remind that I did some mockups and refinements of the new
Interface by dudiak:
http://schriftgestaltung.de/dateien/vlc2.png
and did a refinement of an easy, just video window in Snow Leopard
style:
http://schriftgestaltung.de/dateien/vlc-small.png

I would like to help refine it further and implement it. I know cocoa
well enough to do this.

Georg