[vlc-devel] [BOUNTY] for Bug Fix

Developer developer at noknok.net
Tue Nov 3 23:36:13 CET 2009

Ok, i just tried this with the latest 1.0.3 version.

It is strange as to what is happening.

1. The first streams starts up (abc.avi ---->   mmh:x.x.x.x/source.wmv)
right away

I await the PLAY event on that stream, once received, I then kick up the
second stream which now will source from the output of above.

basically taking the stream and trancoding to lower resolution/format,
etc.    But this take a varying amount of time.  I get the OPEN event,
then 45 seconds, and up to 180 seconds later, I will finally get the
PLAY event on the 2nd stream.  During this time of course the 2nd stream
is not available until receiving the PLAY event.

Shawn