[vlc-devel] libvlc_media_player_next_frame function not found

Kausik Datta kausikd at cal.interrasystems.com
Mon Nov 9 14:14:24 CET 2009

Hi,

I am developing a GUI tool using VLC audio/video decoder engine. In this
process I have found that the function "
<http://www.videolan.org/developers/vlc/doc/doxygen/html/group__libvlc__medi
a__player.html#g30faaa605b9452101e35005b34c9a3e8>
libvlc_media_player_next_frame" is not present in any include file but it is
documented in your website as available in the latest release.

I am using "vlc-1.0.3-win32.zip" downloaded from the videolan website.

Am I missing anything while serching the function.

Thanks

Kausik Datta

Director, Engineering

Interra Systems India Pvt. Ltd.

+91 33 23673600

+91  9830252538

Notice: This email contains confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not disclose, copy or use this email/ its
attachments.

.