[vlc-devel] bounty for VDPAU deinterlacing

Vladimir Ivashchenko hazard at hazard.maks.net
Sat Nov 14 20:06:19 CET 2009

Hi All,

We have a project which really needs VDPAU-based deinterlacing. We're
offering a 500 EUR bounty for a working patch which will implement it.

We need it to be compatible with software HD/SD MPEG2 video decoder
and logo plugin. The logo can be imposed BEFORE deinterlacing. This is
something which is already implemented in Mplayer, but we want to use
VLC due to its superior and more stable network input capabilities.

Of course all the code is subject to release under GPL.

Please contact me back if you're interested.

--
Best Regards
Vladimir Ivashchenko