[vlc-devel] Where to post patches or how to make commits

Frans Bouwmans frans.bouwmans at live.com
Tue Nov 17 16:37:16 CET 2009

I have made some changes in a local copy for the handling of Private Elementary Streams.
It is now to the point that my new module (ppes) is created upon finding a private elementary stream and the DecodeBlock function is called for each packet of the private elementary stream.
I have merged to the master but would like to commit or patch these changes. I have not found any info on how to do this.

FB