[vlc-devel] Printing VLCstatistics in a text file

none d whatever8413 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 18 20:08:43 CET 2009

Well, I would like VLC to create a text file with the statistics so another program such as MATLAB takes this file and plot these statistics.

Also, I would like this text file to be created each time a file is played.

Any idea on what files should I modify to create and write (fprint) into a text file the statistics?

Thanks