[vlc-devel] [Patch] New audio & video filters for audio bargraph display inside video

clement chesnin clement.chesnin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 10:37:30 CET 2009

Hello,
Thanks again ;)

> By the way, is there a specific reason to append _a and _v to the plugin
> names? As far as they have distinct capabilities, there should be no conflict.

In fact that was our first development in VLC, so we was not sure what
was possible or not. Do you think it would be better to have the same
name for the two parts ?

> strtok_r() is a standard POSIX function. Should it be missing on some
> platform, it can be added to compat/.

strtok_r is indeed missing for example with cygwin. How can I use
compat to add it when it does not exist ? Can you point me an example
?

Thanks,

Clement.