[vlc-devel] commit: ActiveX: Marquee JS Bindings ( Cyril Mathé )

Anthony Loiseau thannoy at actech-innovation.com
Mon Nov 23 10:01:34 CET 2009

As soon as a 1.0.0 is released, developers work on 1.1.0 devel and 1.0.*
are tags of the 1.0-bugfix branch, containing a set of backport fixes
from master branch (which is the future 1.1.0).

This feature have been added to the development branch when it was
created (it was already the future 1.1 branch), and have not been
back-ported to the 1.0-bugfix branch for obvious reasons.

To sum up, 1.0.* is 1.0.0 with fix/security/etc pack-ports so it is
normal you will not find this support in any 1.0.* releases. It is
scheduled for 1.1.0.

regards.
Anthony