[vlc-devel] Can't Embed VLC in Qt4/wx on OSX with PyQt4/wx and Python Bindings

Ho Tuan tuan at post.harvard.edu
Fri Nov 27 12:49:01 CET 2009

Pierre,

You'll have to excuse me, since I'm not entirely sure about what you mean.
When you say "build this custom Object", what precisely are you referring
to? Do I need to build my own Qt application in C++ as was done here (
http://forum.videolan.org/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=61157)? I know they used
VLCVideoView in their fix, but as I mentioned in my first email, this fix is
not a very good one by their own reports. Moreover, I've been having
difficulty just compiling the sample code on Snow Leopard.

I would be extremely grateful for any details you can offer.

Thanks!
-Jack