[vlc-devel] commit: appletrailers.lua: trailers come from http://www nowdays ( Ilkka Ollakka )

Rafaël Carré rafael.carre at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 19:24:06 CEST 2009

Le 06/10/2009 16:29, Tony Anecito a écrit :
> What build will this show up in? I would like to test the vlc build this is in.

Well next nightly build, what did you expect ?
The lua files are text files distributed with vlc binaries so you could
just edit them in the build you have.

Or just fetch the last version on
http://git.videolan.org/?p=vlc.git;a=blob_plain;f=share/lua/playlist/appletrailers.lua

> Many thanks for fixing this.

> Why would part of the url matter? Should it not just be dependant upon the file type?
> So if a trailer came from Microsoft (or any other) site would it work?

Do you know how those lua demuxers work at all?
They extract the real media URL from a html webpage, nothing to do with
mime type.

Also please try not to use top posting on the list, it's hard to read

--
Rafaël Carré