[vlc-devel] VLCKit

Mike Schrag mschrag at pobox.com
Mon Oct 12 05:12:38 CEST 2009

>> But there appears to no longer be a lib/libiconv.la ... Did the
>> contrib tar change to no longer include libiconv?
>
> oops, sorry. That's my fault. Please do "make .iconv" in extras/
> contrib/src and just continue to build VLCKit afterwards.
>
> I'll update the package soon.
Thanks for the pointer -- that got past the core build, but I get a
failure on the macosx gui now:

Making all in macosx
   OBJC   libmacosx_plugin_la-prefs_widgets.lo
prefs_widgets.m: In function ‘-[KeyConfigControl
initWithItem:withView:]’:
prefs_widgets.m:2074: error: ‘vlc_keys’ undeclared (first use in this
function)
prefs_widgets.m:2074: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
only once
prefs_widgets.m:2074: error: for each function it appears in.)
prefs_widgets.m:2074: error: ‘key_descriptor_t’ undeclared (first use
in this function)
prefs_widgets.m:2308:2: warning: #warning Reset prefs of the module
selector is broken atm.
make[6]: *** [libmacosx_plugin_la-prefs_widgets.lo] Error 1

looks like that ivar just isn't defined ... missing commit maybe?

ms