[vlc-devel] commit: Revert "RTP: Make sure we wait >= 25 msec for reordered packets" ( Rémi Denis-Courmont )

Rafaël Carré rafael.carre at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 21:09:24 CEST 2009

Le 14/10/2009 21:05, git version control a écrit :
> vlc | branch: 1.0-bugfix | Rémi Denis-Courmont <remi at remlab.net> | Wed Oct 14 22:04:01 2009 +0300| [d060e11bd725a6b2b9bc11e57fc809cfc51a086b] | committer: Rémi Denis-Courmont
>
> Revert "RTP: Make sure we wait >= 25 msec for reordered packets"
>
> This reverts commit 0e202b6d32336c3e2a2880018f12cf9d7bd77ee5.

Please can you add a (even short) notice explaining the revert, like you
did for the other one ?

This could be obvious to you at this moment, but not to me, or not to
you 1 year from now when reading the log for this file.

I'm not asking details on this specific revert, I'm just thinking
additional comments in the log never hurt.

--
Rafaël Carré