[vlc-devel] Mozilla plugin resize

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Fri Oct 23 13:17:45 CEST 2009

On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 12:13:27 +0200, Rafaël Carré <rafael.carre at gmail.com>
wrote:
> I can't test myself, I just have a few questions:

Neither can I.

> - did it use to work in previous version ? (your comment makes me think
>   so)
> - do you have a way to test this on windows/osx ? if it's the same
>   broken behaviour on all OSes we could fix them all in a row and not
>   just X11

Resize handling is completely windowing system specific. The video output
rely _only_ on X11 -window configure- events to know when and how resize.
So this seems correct, also I don't know Xt Intrinsics.

I have no idea if this applies to other windowing systems, and that's not a
reason to block the patch.

> I'm not sure who knows X11 : courmisch?

This looks correct to me. Could it be resent in git patch format?